- LETi - the tourism group that Kim Chairs and the Provens are active members of - has won the Innovation In Tourism Award at the regional Scottish Thistle Awards for BLiSS trail art installations 2017 - See 3 of the art works in Briar Cottages loch garden.
- Read about Little Briar in DogFriendly Magazine number 44 p12-14. Great article by Angie Aspinall and Tilly the Westie
- See a photo of Stan The Stag Lochearnhead on BBC The One Show November 1st 2017
- Little Briar Cottage awarded finalist certificate in Best Holiday Home Europe Awards 2017 - Best Pet Holiday Home
- Kim received a Regional Tourism Ambassador finalist certificate at the regional Scottish Thistle Awards as joint runner up in the top 3. Kim was nominated by the CEO of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park for services to tourism
- Did you know? The metal artist who made Briar Cottages garden thistles "Blawn Wi The Wind" on the #BLiSS trail is non other than Kev Paxton, one of the creative stars on BBC Money For Nothing
Two Self Catering Holiday Cottages In Lochearnhead
Within The Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
Seasons Greeting from Kim and Fraser
We (Kim and Fraser) look forward to showing you around Briar Cottages. A warm Scottish welcome awaits at Briar Cottages on Loch Earn in Lochearnhead village, where Perthshire meets Stirlingshire only 60 miles from Edinburgh and Glasgow. Enjoy ever changing loch and mountain views and all inclusive use of our summer house, loch garden, jetty, slipway, free trout fishing in season, 6 flag putting, petanque piste with boules and picnic tables.
Whether you are looking for holiday cottages with fishing, stunning loch-side cottage views, pet friendly self catering, a central base for touring Scotland or a luxury cottage to relax in, Briar Cottages tick a lot of boxes. Choose spacious luxury cottage Briar Steading or charming pet friendly cottage Little Briar. Both holiday cottages sleep 4 and offer romantic views south over Loch Earn to Stuc A Chroin Munro, Glen Ample and Edinample Castle. Browse previous guest TripAdvisor reviews, advice and photographs in the right hand column or get in touch to book the holiday cottages here.
Briar Cottages are 200m from 2 pet friendly hotels. See additional places to eat and drink and things to do around Loch Earn.
Visit the Scottish Regional Thistle Award Winning
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016