Briar Cottages Terms and Conditions
- Briar Steading and Little Briar Cottages are offered for 3-7 night holiday weeks and short breaks with flexible start dates. A maximum of 4 people can use Briar Steading (+ a baby in a travel cot) and 3 in Little Briar Cottage. *NB: Christmas and New Year breaks are from 5-7 nights.
- Short breaks are from 3 nights. 3 nights are priced at 60% of the weekly tariff, 4 nights at 70%, 5 nights at 80% and 6 nights at 90%.
- Both cottages are non-smoking though guests may smoke in the 3 acre gardens.
- There are two parking spaces available for each cottage. Guests are also welcome to park at the lower level.
- Our loch side garden area offers a mooring buoy, jetty, slipway, 6 flag putting, a petanque piste with boule and our summer house, all of which are made available to guests. This area and its facilities will be used at the customers own risk. Let us know in advance if you need any assistance with boats. Owners must insure their boats for at least third party liability to a minimum of £1,000,000 and ensure that they are in a seaworthy condition before entering Loch Earn. Buoyancy aids should be worn at all times and children must be supervised in the loch garden and on water. Boats over 8ft wide are not suited to Briar Cottages slipway.
- To book or enquire email firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone 01567 830 443 or 07917 416 497. A 20% deposit of the weekly price is required to secure your booking. Short breaks are charged in full.
- Deposits for full weeks can be paid by Credit card or Debit card. On receipt of your deposit we will confirm and send details of any balance and due date. The balance should reach us no later than 8 weeks before you start your holiday. We will contact you to remind you.
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks from a holiday must be paid in full.
- Prices are per cottage for a maximum of 4 people (plus a baby) in Briar Steading and 3 in Little Briar
- Prices subject to change without notice
- The key will usually be picked up from Briar Cottage on arrival unless otherwise directed. Kim and Fraser will usually be on hand to welcome you.
- Little Briar will be ready from 3pm on the date of arrival and Briar Steading ready at 4pm. Guests are asked to vacate Little Briar by 10am and Briar Steading by 11am on their leaving date in order that properties can be cleaned between lets.
- You will be responsible for making your chosen property secure when unoccupied during your stay. Both cottages have an intruder alarm system.
- Briar Steading is a pet free cottage. Animals must not be allowed inside the property at any time in respect of customers who may have allergies and who have booked the premises as a pet free environment.
- Little Briar cottage is pet friendly. Pets love the paddock at the rear of the cottage, the stream to splash in and they can swim in Loch Earn from the front garden if you are happy to allow it. There are spare water bowls on site. If you wish to bring a pet, please inform us at the time of booking. One pet is welcome at a surcharge of £20 per stay (You are welcome to book 2 dogs in if there are only two people staying in the cottage) You know your pet therefore please treat our home as you would your own. Local farmers do request that dogs are put on leads when walking near sheep. We would be grateful for your assistance in picking up any fouling around the grounds in respect of other guests. Please bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping when practical. Dogs should not be left alone in the property and please do your best to keep them off the beds and furnishings. We would appreciate your effort in cleaning up dog hairs before you depart. Thank you very much for your understanding.
- Both cottages are all electric. Briar Steading meter will be read when you depart and any extra charges added to your debit or credit card, however this is only if you go over the 333 units allocated. Additional units will be charged at cost (currently 16p per unit. Little Briar electricity is also free up to 250 units.
- Use of the holiday property is at the holidaymaker's own risk. We cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury sustained during your stay.
- Please take good care of our holiday homes and leave them reasonably clean and tidy.
We would appreciate it if you could notify us of any accidents or breakages so that we may fix any problems before our next guests arrive.
- If you need to cancel the holiday, please advise us immediately. Every effort will be made to re-let the cottage and return your payment. If unable to re-let the property, monies that have been paid will be forfeited.
- If for any reason we are unable to provide the booked house we will refund all monies that you have paid in full and guests will have no further claim against the owners.
IN EMERGENCY PLEASE TELEPHONE US ON 07876 122 505 or 07917416497